Whatsapp is arguably the best personal messenger across the world. It has billions of Users and Whatsapp had almost replaced the text messaging. People now a days use text messaging just for receiving OTPs. One of the important feature of Whatsapp is Groups. One can create a group and broadcast the message to all the members of the group.But there are limitations on the number of members adding to a group.lets see how to add unlimited members on whatsapp group.
Previously, the maximum limit of members that can be added to a group was 100. But, Whatsapp had increased the number to 256. But, still there might be cases where more than 256 members need to be added to a Whatsapp group.
Consider a college alumni group of all the departments of specific Year. When all the department members are considered, the count will be obviously more than 256.So, In that case one cannot create a single group adding all the members. But, following some simple tricks, One can add any number of users to a Whatsapp group.
- Android Mobile should be rooted.
- Should have “ES File Explorer” installed on Android Mobile.
HOW TO ADD UNLIMITED MEMBERS ON WHATSAPP :
- Install the latest “Whatsapp” App from the Playstore.
- By default, ES File Explorer Can’t Access Root folders.
- Go to “Menu” Option in ES File Explorer, Click on “Root Explorer” and Enable it.
- Upon clicking on Root Explorer, the app will ask for permission and click on “Grant”.
- After giving grant permissions, Go to location “data/data/com.whatsapp/shared_prefs/com”
- Select the file with name “com.whatsapp_preferences.xml” File.
- Open the file in Edit option and search for the line in the code ” int size = “participants_size_limit” value=”100
- Now replace the number 100 with whatever number you want, say 1000.
- Save the File now and close Whatsapp.
Now, Open Whatsapp again and now one will be able to add more than 100 members in a group. There are many tricks available on internet and this is the simplest trick using which one can easily add more than 256 members to a Whatsapp group.